2 Weeks Old
Previous Bandit Puppies
3 Weeks Old
Puppy picks will be at 4 weeks old or later depending on allergies of families on the waiting list. We will move down the list if there isn't the sex/colour/size combination that a family is looking for. This list will be filled from the master list on the nursery page once the litter is born.
1. Breeders Pick - Petunia - Puppy #10
2. Setterington Family - Scooter (now Winston) - Puppy #9
3. Ambeault Family - Penelope (now Abby) - Puppy #7
4. Lawson Family - Mabel (now Mahle) - Puppy #4
5. Korson Family - Larry (now Dexter) - Puppy #6
6. Colborne Family - Archie (now Archie) - Puppy #1
7. Di Genova Family - Libby (now Luna) - Puppy #5
8. Witter Family - Apollo (now Finn) - Puppy #8
9. Dubreuil Family - Laura (now Ruby) - Puppy #3
10. Huopy Family - Bob (now Mika) - Puppy #2
11. Robin Family - Junior - Puppy #11
Puppy #1 - Archibald - Chocolate Parti Male - $2500 +HST
Puppy #2 - Bob - Chocolate Abstract Male - $2200 +HST
Puppy #3 - Laura - Chocolate Abstract Female - $2200 +HST
Puppy #4 - Mabel - Chocolate Abstract Female - $2200 +HST
Puppy #5 - Libby - Chocolate Parti Female - $2500 +HST
Puppy #6 - Larry - Chocolate Abstract Male - $2200 +HST
Puppy #7 - Penelope - Chocolate Parti Female - $2500 +HST
Puppy #8 - Apollo - Chocolate Parti Male - $2500 +HST
Puppy #9 - Scooter - Chocolate Parti Male - $2500 +HST
Puppy #10 - Petunia - Chocolate Parti Female - $2500 +HST
Puppy #11 - Junior - Chocolate Parti Male - $2500 +HST
Important Dates for Families:
6 Week Visits will take place on May 19th. If you are getting a puppy from this litter and are unable to make that date, you can make other arrangements with us, but if at all possible please try to keep this day open.
8 Week take home will be June 2nd at the earliest. We reserve the right to hold a puppy back a bit longer if we feel it is needed, but the tentative take home date will be May 26th. We always want our puppy families to have at least two full days with their puppy of undivided attention, so if this works better on another day we can make arrangements for that.
Previous Lucy Puppies
4 Weeks Old
Lucy and Banjo had their puppies April 6th, 2018. We are expecting their puppies to be between 20-40lbs full grown. They are Chocolate Abstract and Chocolate Parti puppies. Lucy is an active dog that loves everyone. Banjo is probably the happiest dog I know, loving every person and animal in come into contact with.
1 Week Old